jueves, 13 de julio de 2017

Ask-apokon (Part 2)

Hi, I'm Skapokon. And here I have the questions I recieved in English. Now, there are a few things you have to keep in mind before reading this. This is the second part of these Asking Questions thing, so if I skip any of your questions. It might be because I answered it already in Part 1. Also two things:
1-Yes, I'm still making movesets.
2-I made an article in this very same blog explaining how do you make a moveset.
There, I answered your most asked questions.

Coltoon 64 asks:
1-Was there a moveset that you highly regret making?
SKP: Nah, not at all. I like all of my characters. I do regret some of the choices for some of the movesets (which is why I'm making an Update Patch), but not any character entirely.


Stan Marsh X Mia Gamer Fox asks:
1-What do you think about the editor in the upcoming Lawl Game?
SKP: It looks awesome. I can't wait to use it to recreate my chars and stages.

2-When will you add idle animations?
SKP: When I find a way to do it in Pivot that's not excessively time-consuming.

Silentchatterbox 53 asks:
1-What's your favourite Lawl Nova moveset?
SKP: Perry, Samuel L. Jackson and everyone in-between are the movesets I'm the most proud of. I think they are the pinnacle of my spin off.

2-What's your favourite Chincherrinas Lawl Moveset?
SKP: Ib, despite being too OP, is still a very interesting moveset that was kind of unheard of back in the day. I'll probably main her in the game even if she ends up being nerfed.

Dion-Man asks:
1-How did you discover Lawl?
SKP: Back when I watched the show “Rareza Jugable”, the game I M Meen was covered. Looking up videos about it made me discover the I M Meen moveset back when it was the only one. It wasn't until much later (when the latest Lawl video was the Assist Trophies one) when I rediscovered Lawl and became a fan.

2-What do you think is going to happen to the future of this channel?
SKP: I'll hopefuly still continue to deliver quality content.

3-If you never did Toon DK, do you think FortanNothingGod would have made him?
SKP: I don't know. Wait until Fortan reaches 1000 subs and makes a Q&A.

4-Is it hard speaking Spanish?
SKP: Not for me as I was born in Spain, but I have to admit that the Spanish language is quite complicated for foreigns.

5-Have you ever watched Filthy Frank?
SKP: No, but I get a stroke every time the “IT'S TIME TO STOP” video pops out.

Clair LRH asks:
1-What do you do when you're not making videos?
SKP: I like playing videogames, surfing the web, chatting, taking my dog for a walk and stay with my friends and family.

2-What is your favourite Youtuber that isn't a Lawler?
SKP: CADDICARUSSssssss...!

3-How often do you speak English in real life and in your videos?
SKP: I'm studying English Philology in college so I have to speak in English a lot. As for my videos, rarely.

4-If you never found out about Smash Bros Lawl, what will you be doing?
SKP: I still have my reviews, you know.

Squashini Kun asks:
1-What was the best video you have ever made that wasn't a Lawl Moveset?
SKP: Out of all of my reviews I think that Inspector Gadget: Mad Robots Invasion and GoAnimate The Movie are my favourites. The former was a milestone as it was my first time using a capture card and I also managed to make a very informative video as I found out the fatal flaw that the game had, which was the root of the rest of the flaws. As for the latter, it introduced Bill Raccord and it was a very unorthodox review as I didn't follow the movie's plot (it was impossible), which gave me more freedom to be informative about how terrible it is.

2-Can you list off your favourite animes?
SKP: Apart from Azumanga, there's Nichijou, Bo-bobo, Yu Yu Hakusho, Teen Titans (if it counts)...

3-What is the most annoying fanbase you have ever seen?
SKP: The Lawl Fandom. Like, no offense to the great people I met here, but there are some big sinners in the fandom that cannot be ignored.

4-What is the worst animated film of all time in your opinion?
SKP: Mafalda: The Movie. Literally a bunch of episodes of the TV Show (which wasn't that good to begin with) taped together with no sense of plot. Also the dub is painful.

ThatBlokeOverThere asks:
1-Which Lawl video of your took the least time to make as well as the longest?
SKP: Not counting Ñoba or announcement videos like Empty Slots and Replacements, the Stage Volumes were quite easy to make and they didn't take me too long to make. The one that took me the most time to make was the Classic Mode video as I put plenty of efford into making the battles feel realistic.

2-Which Lawl video was the least fun to make?
SKP: To be honest there's no Lawl video that I felt I wasn't having fun making. Some of them like Timmy's Dad or (not a video) the Lawlorial disappointed me because of the little reaction they got, though.

3-Who are your Top 3 Lawlers?
SKP: Chincherrinas, ShadBad and Cheesy.

4-Your favourite/most likable character from any piece of media you dislike?
SKP: Chiara from The John Show. Come on, somebody adopt her and put her in something that's actually good. Also Hercules from Hercules in New York was probably the only entertaining part of that snorefest.

5-How long does it take you to come up with character ideas pre-animating?
SKP: It depends on how much I have to watch/play/read? from the character.

Collaterale1 asks:
1-What do you think of Austin A?
SKP: He's an interesting being, that's for sure.

2-What are your thoughts of Guards n Retards?
SKP: Haven't watched it but SMG4 videos haven't left me a good impression. Also Swagmaster and Chris are the worst characters of your show period.

3-What do you think of MUGEN?
SKP: It's a lot of fun as long as the content you have downloaded is good enough. I also can't make a character, that's for sure.

4-Will Smash Bros Lawl as a whole be recognized in the future?
SKP: Being honest, I like that it's not too recognized. It leaves us with a small group that (for the most part) has standards that are high enough.

Bruno Di Micco asks:
1-Can I see you dance to Macarena with Wai and Skipokon?
SKP: Skipokon is too dead to do the Macarena.

2-What do you think of the Masked Pope?
SKP: I wasn't around when he was relevant.

3-Do you like Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy?
SKP: Haven't played it but I really REALLY want to. The Crash Trilogy is great.

4-Are you a hardcore fan to some franchise?
SKP: Depending of what you call hardcore. I assume that I could call myself a Kirby and Smash Bros hardcore fan as I've played a lot of all of the games and I know pretty much every single detail about them.

After the weirdest comment I've ever recieved, MrX50 asks:
1-I head a lot of Elmerico from The John Short. Where does he come from?
SKP: Hell if I know.

2-What is your favourite Youtube Pooper in general?
SKP: Chincherrinas (if he counts), DavuuWart and early CaptainPingas.

3-If you were trapped in a cage that you can't escape and you have to watch either the GoAnimate Movie or the Incredible Bloopers, what would you watch?
SKP: The Incrediblunders for the single fact that they are shorter. Way shorter.

4-What do you think of these?SKP: These? Seem to be enewgie resouwces.

ThatShadowDude asks:
1-What inspired you to start making movesets?
SKP: Aitor Molina recommended me to do it after reading the ones I posted in the Lawl Facebook page.

2-Will you ever do anything like a face reveal?
SKP:

3-Will you ever do anything other than movesets?
SKP: Are you fucking serious.

Takoda Corliss asks:
1-What is your favourite Lawl What If character?
SKP: In terms of character, Caddicarus. In terms of moveset, Smol Nozomi and Inori Aizawa.

Exotix7 asks:
1-Generally, how often do you write up movesets without animating them at all?
SKP: Quite a lot, honestly. Out of the movesets I write there are only like a half that I end up making.

2-Which place in Yume Nikki stands out for you the most?
SKP: The retro world. I really like Art Shifting in general.

3-Are you only going to accept sugestions in the comments of Empty Slot Announcements from now on?
SKP: Yeah. Mainly because that way I have the more “definitive” suggestions in one video before actually making the slot.

4-Will you add references to Operation Penguin if the Penguins of Madagascar join Lawl Nova?
SKP: Apart from maybe songs, not really. However, Operation Penguin is probably going to be covered in Retropokon.

5-What do you think of Zoo Tycoon?
SKP: Never played it.

Viet Yang asks:
1-What do you actually think of John?

2-What do you hate the most?
SKP: People who are so paranoid that if they don't like someone they believe everything bad is caused by them.

3-Do you think even the worst person can change?
SKP: Yes.

4-How's your day?
SKP: Too hot, but still nice.

Big Head Wanker asks:
1-Do you hate people like John Butthead, Austin Anime Guy, Viet and me?
SKP: Why this overly specific question.

Just an Inner Tube-let asks:
1-After Empty Slot is done, do you wonder what it'd be like if certain characters won instead of the actual winners?
SKP: I pretty much start thinking ideas of the characters that start receiving a lot of votes just in case.

2-Which of the Nova character exclusive food items is your favourite?
SKP: In terms of the idea itself, there are a lot that I pretty much had thought since the beginning, like the Pitt Cola, the Coconut Cream Pie, the Fruit Gushers... As for what food I'd actually lke to eat, Bat-Burger and LE Big Mac because I like burgers.

3-If you could add your own favourite food to Lawl Nova, what would it be?
SKP: Pop Corn, which also doubles as a joke in my review show.

Victoria Bavis asks:
1-Which characters won't be in Lawl Nova?
SKP: Have you ever watched any of my Empty Slot videos? I always add a series of rules of characters I won't add. Characters that break those rules will never be in Nova.

Diana Lockheart asks:
1-Did you have any scrapped characters before the redesign of your roster and before your empty slot replacements?
SKP: Moar Krabs (as stated in my Retrospective video). I also had in mind the idea of making LeChuck from Monkey Island, but having him along a Toon version of his nemesis would be odd.

2-What video are you the most proud of?
SKP: Doofenshmirtz's Classic Mode and the reviews I mentioned to be my favourites earlier.

3-Do you ever plan out your movesets?
SKP: Obviously. I write movesets before actually making them, much like my reviews and the scripts.

Meta Knight asks:
1-How many breads have you eaten in your life?
SKP: DIOOOOOOOOO!

Peez-Dah asks:
1-Can you say a fuck word
SKP: A fuck word.

ARCGaming91 asks:
1-What/which are the most ridiculous character suggestions that people have come up with for Super Smash Bros Lawl Nova?
SKP: Pretty much any “Make me a moveset” suggestion. They are so obnoxious. In the very same video where I asked you to ask questions I received one.

2-Why was Jotaro Kujo removed from the Empty Slot voting?
SKP: Jotaro was never in an Empty Slot, therefore I didn't remove him. A good amount of people asked me to add him as I added DIO as an assist, but Jotaro was pretty much covered perfectly in Jump Ultimate Stars.

3-Is there any chance that Dr. Facilier will join the roster after Toon Waluigi's Classic Mode has been completed?
SKP: He was in the Empty Slot and reached a relatively high place, but there are plenty of characters I want to make first.

BDT2002 asks:
1-What is the worst Lawl Lexar moveset in your opinion?
SKP: Mufasa, although he's also the most entertaining. The Lion's Jump Feel So Hard indeed.

2-Have you heard of the Pooh's Adventures series?
SKP: Yes. I wish I haven't.

3-Have you watched any Youtube animators?
SKP: Of course. TomSka, HatLoverGamer and Temmie Chang, to name a few.

4-Have you ever played the video game, Sukapon?
SKP: First of all, it's not called Sukapon, that's the main character. The game is Joy Mech Fight. And of course I've played it. If you have read Part 1 you'll see how much I mention it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario